Simple Grilled Salmon – Serves 4
- This recipe is hardly a recipe its so simple. Fast easy, and delicious. Serve with a side salad or veggie.
- 2 pounds of fresh salmon skin on - Copper River is my favorite
- Jammin' Salmon Shake
- Heat your grill to medium high
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Drizzle a little EVOO on the fish and shake on Jammin' Salmon generously.
- Place the salmon on the grill skin side up and grill for 8 minutes. Gently flip it being careful not to loosen the skin. Reduce temperature to medium and cover. Cook for another 8 minutes or until flesh is lighter and flaky.
- Serve immediately.