Andrea's Bourbon Roasted Pork Loin
This bacon-wrapped pork loin features our bourbon rub. Scatter whatever veggies need to be used up.
- 1 Pork Loin
- Enough bacon slices to wrap the loin
- Bumpa's Bourbon Rub
- Veggies, this recipe included onions and two types of mushrooms. But squash, carrots, etc. can be used.
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a roasting pan, season the loin with Bumpa's Bourbon Rub.
- Wrap the loin with bacon strips and secure them with toothpicks and shake a little more bourbon rub on the roast.
- Scatter veggies around the roast and place in the oven.
- Roast at 375 for 20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350 and roast for another 20 minutes until juices are clear.
- Remove from the oven and let the roast sit for 8 minutes and then carve.