Sally's Street Corn
- 3 cups Frozen sweet corn - thawed
- 1/8 cup Mayo
- 1/8 cup Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Fresh squeezed lime juice - more if you desire
- 1 tbsp Wow-A Chihuahua
- 3/4 cup Queso fresco - chop to crumbled
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Vegetable or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Toss the thawed corn in a bowl with enough oil to lightly coat it. transfer onto a large cookie sheet and spread out.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until the corn is getting brown. Stir occasionally so the corn browns evenly.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, mix mayo, sour cream, lime juice, and seasoning.
- Stir in roasted corn and gently mix well.
- Fold in Queso Fresco and then transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- We serve it as a side, or with scoop chips for a fabulous appetizer.