– Wally, Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Wally is a real fan of Mom’s Gourmet. This is a fantastic recipe for salmon that can be done in a flash. While we do have lemon pepper in Feisty Fish, Wally suggests add more for a little extra pepper/citrus flavor.
- 1 filet of Salmon - Wild if possible
- Olive oil
- Sliced onions
- Feisty Fish Rub™
- Lemon Pepper
- Wash fish with cold water and pat dry.
- Rub the fish with olive oil.
- Place on a plate and give a good sprinkling of both spices, about equal of both on the meat portion of the fish.
- Coat with sliced onion rings, and place on the grill.
- Shut the lid and cook until done (time depends on size and thickness of filet).
- Fish will be a lighter pink and flaky than when you started. Great taste! Easy.