– Rich, Springboro, PA.
I finally learned how to grill corn on the cob in its husk from my dog training friend Rich Deeds.
Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Wow-a Chihuahua™
- Buy as many ear of sweet corn as you need. Make sure you buy one extra for each person as you'll want to make a meal out of this!
- Peel husk back enough to remove the silk (shiny strands at the top of the cob).
- Place the husk back and soak the corn in a bucket or sink full of water.
- Let soak for at least 3 hours.
- Fire up a grill and grill corn husks on over medium to high heat, turning until the husks are charred and black.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a pan and add Wow-a Chihuahua™ to your taste. We usually use about 1 heaping teaspoon to a stick of butter.
- Peel husks back or off and brush the hot roasted corn with butter. Oh Yeah. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.