Tilapia, grouper, dolphin (not the porpoise), walleye, salmon. A firm fish. Amount of fish filets for the number of servings. These are so good we recommend 1/2 to 3/4 pound of fish per person. Don’t scrimp.
- Olive oil
- Wow-A Chihuahua™
- Diced tomatoes, I always strain them after dicing to get rid of extra liquid
- Finely chopped lettuce
- Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Tacos shells or flour tortillas
- Optional: hot sauce
- For both methods rinse fish in cold water and pat dry.
- Pan searing: Spray skillet with oil oil, brush with olive oil and shake on Wow-a Chihuahua to your favorite temperature. Sear in skillet until cooked.
- Grilling: Heat grill and brush olive oil on both sides of fish. Shake on Wow-A Chihuahua and place on medium grill for 5 to 7 minutes depending on size of filet. Carefully flip and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes until fish is cooked. Flesh should flaky.
- Assemble with lettuce, tomato, chunks of fish and then top with shredded cheese. Yum, a great summer meal that’s fast, easy and GOOD!