– Pete, Salt Lake City, Utah
This recipe comes from a “real” cook – he doesn’t measure anything! I’m sure we can figure it out though.
Feisty Scallops over Greens
- Scallops - for however many people you are feeding
- Feisty Fish Rub™ - to your taste Butter - enough to sauté the scallops
- Splash of white wine vinegar
- Cream - yep real cream
- Chevre goat cheese
- Sauté the scallops in butter, with the Feisty Fish Rub.
- Add a splash of white wine vinegar, the cream and when the scallops are cooked, add the chevre and stir until it melts.
- Let it cool a bit, and serve over fresh greens, chopped scallions, chopped tomato and chopped bell pepper, using the sauce as the dressing.
- Serve warm with with a cold Orvietto or Pinot Grigio and a loaf of crusty bread (to soak up the dressing).