-Delores, Columbus, OH
Feisty Crab Salad Stuffed Avocados
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 (or more) tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados
- 8 ounces of lump crab meat (cut into smaller pieces)
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Feisty Fish Rub – add until you get taste you desire
- In a medium bowl mix together celery, red onion, cilantro, crab meat and Feisty Fish Rub.
- Once those ingredients are thoroughly combined add in your mayonnaise and red wine vinegar stir until everything is mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- When you are ready to serve divide the crab salad among 4 pitted avocado halves!