– Wendy, Thomasville, Georgia
This is incredible! Hot or cold, you’ll love this healthy and EASY recipe. I’ve made it three times in one month.
Far Out Spinach Soup
- This is great warm or cold.
- 2 to 3 bags of baby spinach
- 1 box of low sodium organic chicken broth
- 1/2 C half and half
- 1 tsp. Far Our Feather Dust™
- 1/8 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- Heat box of chicken broth in large pan on the stove over medium/high heat.
- Add spinach when it starts to steam.
- Cook spinach until it becomes limp (2 minutes).
- Pour spinach and broth into a food processor or blender, add seasoning and put lid on.
- Blend over medium speed until smooth.
- Pour back into pan and warm over low heat.
- Turn off heat and stir in half and half.
- Serve warm or cold on a hot summer day.