– Michelle, Oklahoma City
This is fantastic and can be made in a pinch.
Black Dog Pasta “Pronto”
- 1 lb. pasta - I use fettuccini
- 2 tbsp. butter - can't help it margarine just doesn't work
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Black Dog Belly Rub™ - or to your taste
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Put pasta back into the empty pan over low heat.
- Stir in butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, Black Dog Belly Rub and salt.
- Mix well until pasta is coated. Add more cheese if needed or Black Dog Belly Rub if you like it more peppery. If it gets too thick you can also add a little milk.
- Serve hot with a side salad.