– Serves 4
This is the Best Lettuce Topper ever. Delicious! Easy, and the Campari tomatoes are usually ripe and available all year. Make sure you really crisp the bacon!
- 1 Box Campari tomatoes
- Four slices of bacon cooked until crispy
- 1/2 medium purple onion – sliced thinly
- Boston lettuce washed and damp dry
- Rowdy balsamic dressing:
- 1 oz. balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Rowdy Kitty Rub™
- Blend well.
- Quarter tomatoes, and put in bowl.
- Add sliced onion and then crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle on balsamic dressing to your taste just before serving.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or by itself.