– serves a crowd with corn tortilla chips
This is a wonderful way to enjoy the bounty of summer.
- 4 cobs of fresh corn - peel off husk and silk and blanch for 3 minutes - remove from pan and let cool
- 4 ripe tomatoes - finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion peeled of paper skins and chop finely
- 2 jalapeno peppers finely chopped
- 1 can of diced tomatoes drained Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp. Wow-A Chihuahua™
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of canola oil
- Carefully slice corn off cob and mix everything into a glass bowl.
- Let chill for several hours.
- Add more Wow-A Chihuahua if you like it zippy!
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.