– Sally, Newbury, Ohio
These are unbelievable. They will become a staple in your monthly menu.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. Far Out Feather Dust™
- 1/2 cup szechuan stir fry sauce
- 1 bag of Colby Jack shredded cheese
- Flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. Peanut oil
- Cook turkey with onion and garlic in large frying pan until done and set aside in large bowl.
- Stir fry (high heat) broccoli slaw in 1 tablespoon of peanut oil in a large frying pan for about 2 minutes.
- Mix in bowl with turkey, Far Out Feather Dust, stir fry sauce, and cheese.
- Warm burritos in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take about 2 to 3 tablespoons and place on burrito at one end.
- Wrap both ends in and roll up the burrito.
- Take about 1/4 peanut oil and heat up in large frying pan and place burritos in pan and cook until dark golden brown. If you don't have enough room to cook all burritos, keep them warm in oven on low while cooking the remainder.
- You can also freeze the filling for another meal. Now this is about as easy as boiling water.