-Elysabeth, Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Yellow Dog Ricotta Cappuccino
- 15 oz whole milk ricotta
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract,
- 1-1/2 tsp. Espresso powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Dog Sweet Shake
- Put in food processor for 1 min.
- Scrape sides, mix again.
- Divide into 4 servings.
- Refrigerate 1 hr to 1 day.
- Serve w/ sprinkle of Yellow Dog Sweet Dog Shake and a ginger cookie on the side or crumbled on top.
- Yum! It is fun to serve in a demitasse cup with an espresso spoon.
- This dessert is surprisingly delicious to the American tastebud, so be prepared for it to be lapped up 🙂 I always make much more then I need for entertaining, as it lasts about 4 days in the fridge if the cheese is fresh.