-Dawn, Auburn Township, Ohio
Dawn has taken a savory cracker to the sublime. You won’t be able to eat just 12 😉
Riba-Riba Parmesan Crackers
- 1/4 cup butter - softened
- 4 oz. grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 t Brown Dog Riba Riba Rub
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 - 4 tablespoon water
- Cream butter in a medium bowl, add Parmesan cheese Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub and salt, beat well. Add flour and beat, mixture will be crumbly.
- Add water, a tablespoon at a time until mixture begins to hold together.
- Scrape mixture onto a floured surface and press together in rolls 9 ” long.
- Wrap in plastic and chill at least 30 minutes up to 4 days.
- Slice in 3/8” rounds.
- Bake 350 degrees on parchment covered baking sheets for 22 minutes until just golden brown.