-Kim, Wickliffe, Ohio
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp. oil?
- 2 tbsp. Far Out Feather Dust™
- 1 tsp. dried minced garlic.
- Your choice of stir-fry vegetables: broccoli, snow pea pods, sliced carrots, chopped celery, bean sprouts, sliced water chestnuts, chopped red bell peppers.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and slivered almonds. Cooked brown rice.
- Cut the raw pork into 1” cubes and toss with the Feather Dust.
- Heat the oil in your wok (or frying pan) and toss the pork in, and add the minced garlic, stirring often till all sides are browned. If you like it spicier, add some red pepper.
- Remove pork to another plate and cover with foil (you can put it in a warm oven to keep it hot).
- Add a little more oil and stir-fry the veggies separately, in batches, so the wok doesn’t get too crowded, and so the veggies can cook for the time they need to (i.e., bean sprouts cook quicker than carrots).
- Remove the veggies as they are cooked and add them to the pork.
- When all the veggies are cooked, mix together and serve over brown rice, and garnish with sliced almonds and chopped green onions.