- 6 steaks, chops or fillets
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Black Dog Belly Rub™
- Crumbled bleu cheese (optional)
- Pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk red wine, olive oil and garlic.
- Place meat or fish in a glass dish or zippered bag and pour marinade on top.
- Seal, turn to coat and marinade for 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and rub Black Dog Belly Rub on both sides.
- Grill hot and fast. Medium rare is best for tender, succulent results.
If desired, sprinkle bleu cheese on meat and allow to melt. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts on top of the cheese.
Great on a cold night, at camp by a fire with a good bottle of Cab or Merlot.