-Sally, Newbury, Ohio
Use the quantity of lettuce to match the number of people you will be serving.
Mix dressing ahead so herbs can infuse the vinegar and oil.
Gallopin’ Greens with Fruit
- Mixed baby greens
- Gold Rush/Fugi/Gala apples - washed cored and cut into bite-sized chunks
- Bartlett Pears – red and green - washed cored and cut into bite-size pieces
- Small bag of dried tart cherries
- Red onion peeled and sliced thinly
- Optional: Toasted pecans, pistachio or pepitas
- 1/4 c olive oil - extra virgin mild
- 1/4 c Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Gallopin' Gourmet Shake
- Place lettuce in a bowl and top dress with apples, pears and cherries.
- Top with red onion and then dress lightly with the vinaigrette.