Ever wondered what to do with extra Rice Krispies after you make Marshmallow Treats? Wonder no more! This is so good we’ve made it twice in two weeks. This is very economical too. If you want to reduce fat grams leave out the melted butter and put a little more olive oil in the dish. Just enough to coat the bottom of the pan.
Crispy Oven Chicken
- 4 to 6 Chicken Thighs - skin removed
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1-1/2 tbsp. Gallopin' Gourmet Shake™
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Rinse chicken in cold water and pat dry.
- Put Rice Krispies, parmesan cheese and Gallopin' Gourmet in a dish and mix together as best you can (the herbs will sift through the Rice Krispies but you can sprinkle them back on top of chicken once you've placed the thighs it in the baking dish).
- Whip egg white a little and then put chicken thigh in egg white and then roll it in the Rice Krispy mixture to coat.
- While doing this: Place olive oil and butter glass oblong baking dish and heat in oven until butter is melted.
- Put coated chicken thighs in the baking dish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn and bake another 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- This goes really well with our Awesome Spuds.