Crab Rangoon Asian Fusion Style
- 2 clove garlic
- 12 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 12 ounces lump crab meat
- 3 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lite soy sauce
- 1 package wonton wrappers, only use 1/2 the package
- 4 Tbsp red pepper jelly
- 4 Tbsp tart cherry preserves
- 1 tsp Far Out Feather Dust
- 2 cups vegetable or coconut oil for frying wontons
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine garlic, cream cheese, crab, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce in a bowl. Spoon into an oven-safe dish. Place in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the edges get slightly brown.
- Mix red pepper jelly, tart cherry preserves, and Far Out Feather Dust in a microwave-safe bowl. Place in microwave for 30 seconds until warm and melted. You might need to repeat for another 30 seconds if the sauce isn't warm. Pour sauce over top of the crab dip and keep in a warm oven until you finish frying wontons.
- Heat vegetable oil until you put an edge of the wonton wrapper in and it starts to fry. Fry wontons until golden brown. Transfer to paper towel until half the package has been cooked.
- Serve wontons in a basket with warm crab dip.