- This is my Mom's recipe. I make it during the cold months. You can use a dutch oven or slow cooker. Its easy to make and only requires a few ingredients!
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 4 pounds stew meat
- 4 pounds onion - sliced in wedges
- 3 Tablespoons Hungarian Paprika
- 1-1/2 tablespoons RED DOG RUB
- Horseradish Crema'
- 4 oz. Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Mix together and let sit for a few hours while goulash cooks
- Preheat oven to 325 or slow cooker. Brown meat in EVOO in dutch oven or cast iron skillet if you plan to transfer to slow cooker. Add spices and onions. Cook over medium-low and stir every few minutes on stove for 30 minutes. Transfer to oven for another 2 hours.
- Serve over cooked spinach noodles and add a dollop of the horseradish crema'.