I found this recipe on Foodie is the New Forty blog. Loved it. Swapped out some cinnamon for our Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub and they were sublime. Thank you Austin!
* 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
* 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
* 1-3/4 cups sugar
* 3/4 cup flour
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup mild roasted hatch chiles, with skin and seeds removed, very finely chopped (2-3 medium to large chiles)
* 2 tablespoon cinnamon plus 1 Tablespoon Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 3 eggs
* 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
1. Heat the butter and chocolate in a microwaveable container on high for 1-2 minutes; stir until melted.
2. Mix the sugar, salt, flour, cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the chocolate/butter mixture, vanilla, and eggs. Then add the hatch chiles.
4. Mix well, then stir in the walnuts.
5. Spread the batter evenly in a well-greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted halfway between the edge and the center comes out clean.
I topped these with Grand Marnier whipped cream, which was made by whipping a pint of heavy whipping cream with 2 tablespoons of Grand Marnier, 1/8 cup of powdered sugar, and a teaspoon of vanilla, then garnished with 85% cacao dark chocolate shavings.