- Prosciutto - about 8 slices cooked in microwave for 1 minute then cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas - cooked and drained
- 1/2 large sweet onion - thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Gnocchi
- 1 cup béchamel or Alfredo sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Awesome Antler Rub
- Caramelize onions in saute pan with a tablespoon butter. Add prosciutto and cooked peas. set aside.
- Cook Gnocchi according to package and drain. Put back in the pan and add sauce and Awesome Antler Rub. Stir until blended. Stir in onions, prosciutto and peas.
- Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese.