This is fabulous. Buy already made béchamel or alfredo sauce to save time.
- Prosciutto - about 8 slices cooked in microwave for 1 minute then cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas - cooked and drained
- 1/2 large sweet onion - thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Gnocchi
- 1 cup béchamel or Alfredo sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Awesome Antler Rub
Caramelize onions in saute pan with a tablespoon butter. Add prosciutto and cooked peas. set aside.
Cook Gnocchi according to package and drain. Put back in the pan and add sauce and Awesome Antler Rub. Stir until blended. Stir in onions, prosciutto and peas.
Garnish with shredded Parmesan cheese.