Simple and savory roasted leg of lamb boneless or bone-in. Delicious.
- 1 whole boneless or bone-in leg-of-lamb
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp Awesome Antler Rub
- 2 cloves fresh peeled garlic cut into slivers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a roasting pan with cooking spray
- Rinse lamb in cold water, pat dry, let sit at room temp. for about 30 minutes
- cut 1/4" slits into the lamb all over the top and insert garlic slivers.
- Take the yellow mustard and smear it all over the lamb. Use mustard more if needed.
- Rub the Awesome Antler Rub all over the lamb. Use more seasoning to cover all sides, if need be.
- Place the roast in a roasting pan and sear at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 325, and roast the lamb for about 30 to 45 minutes depending on size. I always use a meat thermometer and remove the roast when it registers medium-rare for lamb.
- Remove lamb from the oven and cover with foil. Let sit for 10 minutes before carving.
- Slice and serve:-)