-Dawn, Auburn Township, Ohio
My friend Dawn and her husband have a wonderful, certified organic farm, Maplestar Farm. The farm has been in the family since the 1800’s and is located in beautiful Geauga County.
- 2# Fingerling or small redskin potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- 5 strips of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1-Tablespoon Awesome Antler Rub
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix Awesome Antler Rub into sour cream and let meld
- Scrub potatoes well.
- Rub extra virgin olive oil on skins
- Bake at 375 degrees until fork tender –about 30 minutes.
- Let cool to handle.
- Cut potatoes into 1” rounds, cut off ends so the rounds can sit upright.
- Scoop a little potato out of the tops
- Shake on Antler rub
- Combine sour cream with Awesome Antler Rub and spoon onto the tops of the potatoes
- Top with bacon bits