Grilled Caesar Chicken and Romaine
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 4 Chicken Breast - rinsed and pounded
- 2 Hearts of Romaine lettuce - sliced vertically
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat panko
- 1 tablespoon Black Dog Belly Rub
- Grey Poupon mustard
- Shaved Parmesan
- Brush EVOO on both sides of Romaine on cut side
- Brush EVOO on both sides of chicken breast
- Grill Chicken until almost done but still has juices when pierced with a fork
- Preheat oven to 375
- Remove from grill and transfer to a baking dish. Spread with Grey Poupon. Mix Black Dog Belly Rub and panko. Sprinkle over chicken bake for 10 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, add romaine halves to a medium-high grill cut side down. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and add shaved parmesan on top.
- Serve with chicken!