(Courtesy of J. Paul Jackson as seen on the TV show Hunt, Fish, Cook)
Feisty Shrimp & Scallops with Pasta
- 1/2 pound shrimp – de-veined shelled and cooked
- 1/2 pound scallops – cooked
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. Feisty Fish Rub™
- Parsley flakes
- 2 Roma tomatoes chopped
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Heat olive oil in pan and sauté garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add Feisty Fish Rub, parsley and wine.
- Reduce a little and add cream.
- Cook over low heat for another 3 to 5 minutes and add the shrimp and scallops.
- Cook until the seafood is heated through and add the Roma tomatoes.
- Serve over linguine and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serves 6