I made these last night and they were awesome. So easy and so good!
-Susan, Novelty, Ohio
Far Out Feather Dust Slow-Cooker Pork Ribs
- 3-4 pounds pork or beef ribs or short ribs
- salt & ground black pepper
- coarse granulated garlic powder
- Far Out Feather Dust
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste optional
- Lay the ribs on a cutting board and sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Now rub a good amount of Far Out Feather Dust powder onto the ribs. I didn’t measure, but I was pretty aggressive with it; the top of the ribs were pretty evenly brown with powder.
- Measure the rice vinegar and the coconut aminos or soy sauce into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add the ribs, cover, and cook on high for about 6 hours or on low for 8-10. Really, you can’t cook them too long. They’re ribs; they’re very forgiving.
- Chill the liquid left in the bottom of the slow cooker so the fat separates. Bring the remaining liquid to a boil, simmer for a few minutes, then use as a dipping sauce for the meat.