– Dawn, Auburn, Ohio
Far Out and Nuts
- Whisk in a medium bowl:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. Far Out Feather Dust™
- 1/2 tsp. salt optional
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil optional
- 1 egg white
- Stir in:
- 2 cups pecan halves almonds or cashews.
- Spread nut mixture in a single layer on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300°F for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool 5 minutes (no longer) then loosen with a spatula.
- Let cool completely, break any chunks apart, then store at room temperature in an airtight container.