-Devilish Eggs with Black Dog
This is an easy recipe that uses a little black caviar for a salty touch. Serves – 25 appetizers.
Devilish Eggs with Black Dog
- 4 hard boiled brown eggs
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 teaspoons of Black Dog Belly Rub
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 25 rounds of pumpernickel bread - using a 1” round cookie cutter you should get four rounds per slice of bread depending on the size of the loaf.
- Optional garnish - 1 small jar of black lumpfish caviar
- Cut the bread rounds and set aside.
- Chop the eggs and mix in mayo, mustard and Black Dog Belly Rub
- Spread the egg mixture on the bread round.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
- Just before serving garnish each round with the black caviar. I use a fork because you only want the caviar not the juices that are in the jar.
- Leftover caviar can be used for other dishes or if you are serving a big crowd double the recipe.