– Dawn, Auburn Township, Ohio
This is sumptuous and easy. Give eggplant a chance!
Crunchy Eggplant Pate’
- 1 medium Eggplant
- ½ cup toasted pecans or walnuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Far Out Feather Dust
- 1/4 black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Pierce eggplant all over with fork.
- Bake whole at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until it collapses.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Scoop eggplant out of its skin and process in a food processor with garlic, vinegar, olive oil, Far Out Feather Dust until just combined.
- Stir in chopped nuts and fresh parsley.