Chop-Chop Veggie Salad
A wonderfully healthy and easy salad featuring cruciferous veggies.
- 1/2 head Cauliflower - finely diced
- 1/2 head Broccoli - finely diced
- 1 medium Carrot - finely diced
- 2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Gallopin' Gourmet Shake
- 1 cup Diced cucumber - we prefer the mini cukes
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Place finely diced veggies into a bowl and mix well. Add vinegar through Gallopin' Gourmet Shake over the veggies and refrigerate.
- Right before serving, add cucumber, cranberries, and sunflower seeds. Toss to mix.