Chicken & Onions with Rowdy Kitty Rub
- 4 boneless chicken breasts halved (or chukkar, pheasant or quail)
- 1 very, very, very large Vidalia onion or other sweet onion
- 3 tbsp. butter divided
- Cooking spray
- Dried parsley flakes
- Rowdy Kitty Rub™
- Peel onion and cut in half, then half again etc. until you get a cross between a wedge and a stick. Melt 1½ tbsp. butter in a frying pan and sauté the onions until limp.
- Wash chicken in COLD water and pat dry.
- Place chicken in coated glass dish and spray with cooking spray and dot with the remaining butter.
- Scatter onions around the sides of the pan and between chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with Rowdy Kitty Rub and parsley flakes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 40 minutes or until done and golden brown.
- Serves 4