You’ll purr for these! I sat down and ate a whole plate (they are that good!).
Spuds with Attitude
- Yukon Gold Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into bite-size chunks
- Vidalia or Texas Sweet onions, sliced into thin wedges (use an equal amount of potatoes and onions to match the crowd)
- Rowdy Kitty Rub™ to taste
- Olive oil - enough to coat
- Optional - 2 tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Melt butter and olive oil in oven.
- Toss in potatoes and onions, coat well.
- Bake at 450° until roasted and browned.