These little finger food appetizers are a HUGE crowd pleaser.
Winner’s Circle Shrimp Rounds – Appetizer
- 25 cooked, peeled, de-veined, tail removed shrimp (we buy them from Costco in the freezer section already peeled de-veined and tail removed to save time and hassle). Thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup light mayo (or regular if you want more fat)
- 1 tbsp. of Gallopin' Gourmet Shake™
- 2 green onions minced
- 8 to 9 slices of whole wheat bread
- Parsley for garnish
- Mix the mayo, green onion and Gallopin' Gourmet Shake in a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour (you can also make overnight).
- Take a 2" round cookie cutter and cut circles out of the bread slices. You can usually get 3 to 4 to a slice (make bread crumbs with the remaining bread or give the extra bread to the birds or the dog).
- Spread a little of the mayo mixture on to the bread round and then place a shrimp on top.
- Add a little snippet of parsley in the center. That's it.