– Janette, Amelia, Ohio
Seafood with Pasta
- 16 oz. package fettuccine or linguine
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 lbs. sliced mushrooms
- 3 lbs. raw seafood any one or combo of shrimp, lobster, scallops, salmon, clams, oyster (can be frozen: defrost)
- 2 heaping tsp. Awesome Antler Rub™
- 1½ tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vermouth or white wine Note: I have always used wine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream or 1/2 & 1/2 2 tsp. chopped parsley
- 1 egg optional
- 2 heaping tbsp. Pesto Basil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese optional
- Cook noodles according to package direction, drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Saute mushrooms, onions and garlic until tender at medium high temperature.
- Add seafood, Awesome Antler Rub, lemon juice and wine, cover cook 5 minutes.
- Add cream and parsley, continue to cook at med. high, stirring, uncovered about 10-15 minutes. If sauce is too thin add 1 beaten egg, if to thick add additional cream.
- Add pesto and stir in to warm.
- Serve pasta with seafood mixture on top immediately. You can add Parmesan cheese if you wish.