Savory Shrimp Saute’
- 1 pound wild pink shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/2 red onion sliced vertically
- 1/2 box heirloom cherry tomatoes sliced
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 spaghetti squash - sliced in half and seeds removed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Awesome Antler Rub
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- White wine to deglaze
- Fresh parsley as garnish if you have any
- Preheat over to 450 and put squash in a pan and into the oven as it heats up. When it has a caramelized and brown look its done, about 30 to 45 minutes depending on squash
- Heat 1 tablespoon EVOO in saute pan and add shrimp. Turn until just done, and remove from pan, keep warm not hot.
- Add red onion and salute' for a couple minutes then add garlic. Deglaze with wine and add Awesome Antler Rub, and cherry tomatoes and gently stir for a minute or two. turn off and add strands of spaghetti squash and stir gently and then add shrimp and more seasoning if needed. Add lemon juice and stir and then serve.