– Dawn, Auburn, Ohio
This is a silky blend that won’t let you have just one cracker. We served with pretzels at the Fabulous Food show and folks grabbed multiple pretzels so they could scoop up a big clump of this spread. Then they came back for more!!
Run for the Roses Spread
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1-2 cloves Maplestar Farm organic garlic minced or pressed
- 2 tsp. Gallopin' Gourmet Shake™ or you can substitute Rowdy Kitty Rub™, Awesome Antler Rub™, Feisty Fish Rub™, Black Dog Belly Rub™.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use fork to mash and mix the butter and cream cheese.
- Add a little milk or cream to thin as desired.
- Great on crackers or if you thin it out as a dip for veggies.