Roasted Winter Vegetables with Galloping Gourmet Blend
- 1 medium butternut squash (about 1 1/2 lbs.) peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 10-12 peeled garlic cloves, large ones halved
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Galloping Gourmet™ blend
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 freshly grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine the cut squash, garlic, cauliflower, and shallots in a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil and sprinkle 1/2 tbsp. of Galloping Gourmet over the vegetables.
- Toss to coat veggies evenly and sprinkle the second 1/2 tbsp.
- Galloping Gourmet over all.
- Pour vegetables into a deep casserole dish so that vegetables are touching and will steam while roasting.
- Cook vegetables for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Turn vegetables over gently with wooden spoon.
- Drizzle a little more olive oil or add a little water if vegetables seem dry.