-Mom, Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Mom loves this and makes it for every demo. Easy, fast and really good.
Orange Soaked Baby Cakes
- 1 box of Betty Crocker's Pound Cake
- Yellow Dog Sweet Shake™
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 tsp. of orange juice
- 1/8 tsp. of grated orange peel
- Glaze - stir together powdered sugar, 3 teaspoons of orange juice and orange peel.
- Stir in just enough remaining orange juice to make glaze smooth and the consistency of thick syrup.
- Drizzle over warm cake.
- Make pound cake according to Betty Crocker's recipe.
- Bake in a 9 x 12 dish according to directions on box.
- Cool in the pan.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake and then sprinkle on Yellow Dog Sweet Shake.
- Cut into little squares and serve. MMM' Good!