These are a great, low cost appetizer for a crowd!
Herbalicious Cucumber Rounds – Appetizer
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Gallopin' Gourmet Shake™
- 2 cucumbers peeled and sliced 1/4" thick rounds (if you want to get fancy you can run a fork along the length of the cucumber to create a scalloped edge.
- 30 bread rounds
- Parsley for garnish
- Take a 2" round cookie cutter and cut circles out of the bread slices. You can usually get 3 to 4 to a slice (make bread crumbs with the remaining bread or give the extra bread to the birds or the dog).
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and Gallopin' Gourmet Shake in a bowl and let sit for an hour. You can also make ahead the day before and keep in refrigerator (just let soften before you spread on the bread rounds).
- Slice the cucumbers, spread a little softened, cream cheese mixture on the bread round, add slice of cucumber and then garnish with a parsley snippet.