You’ll make this a summer staple. This is great with or without chopped pecans.
Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 1 boneless chicken breast - grilled or poached (simmered on stove until cooked) - cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 stalk of celery - chopped
- 2 tbsp. minced sweet onion
- Green and Red seedless grapes cut in half
- 1 Apple any variety that is crisp - cut into small chunks
- 2 tsp. Gallopin' Gourmet Shake™
- Mayo to your desired consistency
- Wash fruit and veggies.
- In a bowl combine chicken chunks, and all other items except mayo.
- Stir to combine. Add mayo to the consistency you like.