Awesome Chicken Cutlets
- 2 Chicken Cutlets
- 1/3 lb of asparagus cut into bite size pieces
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 yellow onion cut into bite size pieces
- Awesome Antler to taste (I added garlic powder on the chicken breast)
- 1/2 small box of Spaghetti
- Cheap spaghetti sauce (Mine was an off brand with parmesan and garlic)
- Arrange veggies and chicken in pan and put under broiler.
- Cook 6 minutes, flip chicken and cook another 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Cook the noodles according to the package.
- Heat the sauce.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces after cooking.
- Add the chicken and veggies into the sauce and stir.
- Serve sauce over noodles.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- The Awesome Antler really added an extra pop to the chicken and veggies!!!