– Michelle, Bainbridge, Ohio
- 1 Slab Baby Back Ribs – washed in COLD water patted dry
- Awesome antler Rub™
- 1/2 cup apple juice – or enough to cover the bottom of the roasting pan
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Pour apple juice into roasting pan.
- Rub Awesome Antler generously on both sides of the ribs and place in the roasting pan meatier side up.
- Bake the ribs in preheated oven for 2 hours.
- Fire up the grill and grill until each side is a little crisp about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Baste with your Favorite BBQ sauce but Michelle recommends, Sweet Baby Rays - hickory Brown Sugar.
Cooks note: Michelle added a little extra garlic powder to the ribs along with the Awesome Antler Rub. We agree, you can never have too much garlic.