Creamy Cauliflower and White Bean Soup with Croutons
This is a delicious vegan recipe. It is so satisfyling, I made it twice in one week.
- 4 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil - divided
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 4 teaspoons Awesome Antler Rub
- 6 C Cauliflower florets - 1 medium head
- 4 C Low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 15 oz. can White beans - drained and rinsed
- 2 slices Whole-wheat bread - cut into 1/2" cubes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring often, until softened. Add garlic and Awesome Antler Rub and stir for 1 minute. Add cauliflower, broth, and beans. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and maintain a simmer until cauliflower is tender. About 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile spread bread on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown. Transfer to a medium bowl and toos with remaining olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon of Awesome Antler Rub.
Puree the soup with an immersion blender or in batches in a regular blender until smooth. Use caution because mixture is hot. Serve the soup with croutons and drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil oer top. Garnis with the Awesome Antler Rub if desired.