Smoked Salmon Quesadillas
This new twist on quesadillas is fabulous for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 8 oz Smoked salmon, julienned
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, cored and julienned
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 tsp Jammin Salmon seasoning
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Four tortillas
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Combine salmon, apple, cheese, tarragon, onion, lime juice and Jammin' Salmon seasoning in a large bowl and mix well. Spread one-fourth of the mixture over half of each tortilla and fold over.
Heat a large non-stick pan. Brush each side of the quesadillas with melted butter; cook at a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut into three triangles and serve with horseradish crema and a dash of Jammin' Salmon seasoning.